The Certificate in Applied Web Development and Design Program is a six-month, online web technology program that teaches participants how to create custom websites from scratch. Students gain the necessary foundation in site planning, HTML/CSS page coding, template creation, web marketing, and site customization required for competency in the technology field. The next intake begins July 8, 2019.
Gain valuable technology skills!
Graduates acquire the skills today's employers and paying customers require and earn a Certificate in Applied Web Development and Design.
- IBDE100: Program Orientation
- IBDE102: Introduction to the Internet
- IBDE104: Site Theory and Design
- IBDE106: Introduction to Graphics for Web ~ Photoshop CC
- IBDE108: Advanced Graphics for Web ~ Photoshop CC
- IBDE110: HTML and CSS Programming
- IBDE112: Site Design with Libraries and Frameworks
- IBDE114: Website Marketing and Maintenance
- IBDE116: Instructor-supervised Final Website Project (Practicum)
Fees are $3,995, which includes all accompanying training materials. Funding assistance may be available for qualifying individuals in your local community. Please contact us for further information.
A computer (see system requirements), internet connection, and a domain name and web host for the final project website are the responsibility of the student.