Web Essentials Program
IBDE Web Essentials is a six-month, online web technology program that teaches participants how to create custom websites from scratch. Students gain the necessary foundation in site planning, HTML/CSS page coding, template creation, web marketing, and site customization required for competency in the technology field.
Graduates acquire the skills today's employers and paying customers require and earn a Certificate in Web Development and Design.
- IBDE100: Orientation to IBDE
- IBDE102: Introduction to the Internet
- IBDE104: Site Theory and Design
- IBDE106: Introduction to Photoshop CC
- IBDE108: Advanced Photoshop CC
- IBDE110: HTML and CSS Programming
- IBDE112: Site Design with Libraries and Frameworks
- IBDE114: Website Marketing and Maintenance
- IBDE116: Instructor-directed Work Project (Final Project Website)
Fees are $3,995, which includes all accompanying training materials. An additional fee of $495 for all software and program materials. Funding assistance may be available for qualifying individuals in your local community. Please contact us for further information.
A computer (see system requirements), internet connection, and a domain name and web host for the final project website are the responsibility of the student.